I normally adore cooking different dishes. I have tried preparing different food varieties however I am inspired to post it on my blog now from one of my close friend Varshini.
I came across this interesting recipe through one of my friend and I tried making it yesterday for myself and for my brother. It was really appetizing and very simple to prepare. Most importantly, the time taken in preparing this dish is too low.
This gives you a supporting hand when there are left out chapattis (Even freshly made chapattis also included when you are bored of eating normal chapattis with some side dishes) or if some sudden visitors in home/ during parties.
- Chapattis (Left outs / freshly prepared) - 5
- Onions – 2 medium sized
- Tomato – 2 Small sized
- Capsicum – 1 Small Sized
- Green chilies – 1
- Mustard – Required amount
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chilli powder – 2 teaspoons
- Corriander powder – ½ teaspoon (For taste)
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – Required amount
- Oil (2 teaspoons)
- - Pile the Chapattis and cut them first into 4 Quarters. Then into long thin strips ( Scissors helps here in making fine thin strips than a Knife)
Heat a pan with Oil and add mustard followed by delicately chopped Green Chillies, Onions, Tomatoes and Capsicum.\
- Fry the mixture well for a minute.
- Lower the flame and add turmeric powder, Chilli powder, Corriander powder, Garam masala and pinches of salt ( This is because chapattis already have salt, so adding less would taste better)
- In a higher flame, fling the pan well after adding all the strips of Chapattis and mix it thoroughly (You can see the change on the weight of the strips after mixing it well, the texture changes and it can be seen)
- Lastly place the yummy noodles in a plate and garnish it with coriander leaves/ Curry leaves.
Best Side dish for this:
- It will taste great with Onion Raita.