Monday, June 27, 2011

Nee Korinaal...!! - A Masterpiece

I am an ardent lover of music and especially a great fan of singer Karthik. I was really moved by the way he sung "Nee korinaal" song from 180. Its just "Woooowww". Shwetha Mohan also did a great job in fine voice modulations. I would love to listen to the song thousand times and also worth watching it..!! Romantic and beautiful song to listen as well as to watch. The way this song was sung is really very different. The same lyrics sung in 2 different shruthis / tunes which impresses me a lot and I am just fanatical about the music. The song is classical mixed light music. No words to describe..!!Personally, A Great round of applause for the music director Sharath for making such a beautiful symphony.

Here it goes...."Neee Korinaaal vaanam marathaa, Dhinam theeraamale megam thoorathaaa......" Na na na na na na....It's worth sharing it..!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment